Islamabad Electric Supply Company BPS-17 and above jobs 2015
Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions of BPS-17 and above for one year contract basis (likely to be permanent after completion of one year of satisfactory performance). All quotas such as
women, disabled & minority etc. will be observed as per Government Policy.
IESCO was formed in 1998 to take over the assets, functions and responsibilities of the erstwhile Islamabad Area Electricity Board, which was then a division of WAPDA. Scope of Activities/Purpose/what it provides IESCO’s core function is to supply, distribute and sell power (electricity) in the area from Attock to Jheleum, and from the river Indus to River Neelum in Kashmir. It services 2.1 million consumers directly, but touches the lives of more than 25 mln people living in the 6 districts its services.
1. Only eligible/ short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
3. Mobile phone will not be allowed in premises in any case.
4. Applications on prescribed proforma should reach via courier/post in the office of RESOURCE ACCESS, Plot No. 395 & 396,1-9/3 Islamabad within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
5. Application forms improperly filled up. incomplete, received after closing date, without original deposit slip or submitted by hand will not be processed and no claim whatsoever will be entertained. Deposited fee is not refundable and non-transferable. Number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage by the competent authority.
Original documents must be brought at the time of interview. Test will be objective/MCQ type.
How to apply:
Please download the application form and deposit slip from the website:
IESCO ? Log In OR Home, pay the prescribed fee of Rs. 450/- in the online branches of Askari Bank Ltd.. Allied Bank Ltd. and Bank of Punjab. Please submit the application form and deposit slip within due date. Original documents will be provided by the selected candidate at the time of interview. Conditions:
1. Only qualified and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the test and/or interview.
2. Applicant must have practical computer knowledge (MS Office. Internet search & E-mail etc.).
3. Employees working in Govt. Service or Autonomous /Semi-Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
4. Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be admissible as per Government Policy i.e. five years.
5. Dismissed employee of any organization is not eligible.
6. Applicants who may have already applied for any of the above posts must apply afresh.
7. Applicants are advised to mention their mobile no. and e-mail (if any).
8. Please submit your fee in below mentioned accounts and original deposit slip must be attached with complete application.
THE BANK OF PUNJAB ASKARI BANK LTD. ALLIED BANK LTD.
Account No.: 2920050005150003 Account No.: 0001150320200197 Account No.: 0010032508760010
Branch: F-8 Markaz Branch, Islamabad Branch: Stock Exchange Tower Branch, Islamabad Branch: F-8 Markaz Branch, Islamabad For Further Information, please contact:
0310-1557337, 0304-1557337 I Deadline for submission of Application forms 0320-5691867, 0336-5691867 1 within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement
For test date/time please visit IESCO.