HYDERABAD ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY JOBS JULY 2015
Electric Supply Company invites applications from eligible candidates having domicile Hyderabad /residing in following districts under the jurisdiction of HESCO for recruitment to fill following positions for one Year on contract basis initially extendable for another year & likely to be permanent after completion of two years of satisfactory service.
HESCO(HYDERABAD ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY) CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
TOTAL NO OF POSTS 141
Name of Posts
- COMPUTER OPERATOR
- LINE SUPERINTENDANT
- DATA CODER
- DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
- TEST INSPECTOR
- TEST ASSISTANT
- COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT 14
- LINE SUPERINTENDANT-II
- STORE STOCK CLERK
- GATE CLERK
- VEHICLE DRIVER
- SECURITY GUARD
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
Instructions & Conditions
- Only the candidates having domicile of Districts Hyderabad, Badin, Jamshoro, Mirpur Khas, Matiari, Nawab Shah, Sanghar, Tando Allah Yar, Tharpartar, Thatta, Tando Muhammad Khan, Umertot & Sujawal can apply.
- The women candidates may apply against 05% women quota for the posts at Sr. No.8 & 13.
- The non muslim candidates may apply against 05% Minority quota for the posts at Sr.No.2,8,13,15,21 & 22) as well as other posts on Open Merit.
- 02% quota is reserved for disabled persons and Registered Disable candidates may apply against categories mentioned above, must have Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons from City /
District / Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons & other relevant documents (the candidates may apply against disable quota for the posts at Sr. No. 13,15)
- The posts under 20% WAPDA employees children quota shall be advertised separately.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing.
- In service, employees should apply through proper channel alongwith NOC issued by the respective department.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The candidates will be called fa written test / interview on basis of their domicile.
- No TA/DAwill be allowed to candidates fa test / interview.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
- Incomplete applications or any disinformation in application form will lead towards disqualification.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact NTS fa any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- HESCO reserves the right to increase / decrease the No.of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
- This advertisement can be cancelled by competent Authority without assigning any reason and reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
How To Apply
- Application form shall be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
- Eligibility of candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview by the Department.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of “Rs. 690/- for BPS-16 and Rs.5171- for BPS-15 & below, in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport
size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address on the application form mentioned.
- Last date of Submission of registration form is Friday 31st July 2015.
Applications received on or after Saturday 1st August, 2015will be rejected.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centre, timings and last date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
- Separate application form with fee will be submitted for each post.
- The candidature of the candidates can be cancelled at any stage of the test even after the result if not meeting the eligibility criteria.(i.e Age, Domicile, Experience / Education)
For More Information Contact On The Info Given Below