GOVT.M.NAWAZ SHARIF HOSPITAL YAKKI GATE LAHORE JOBS 2015
Applications from candidates are invited for recruitment against the vacant posts having the proscribed qualification mentioned below against each on contract basis for 3-5 years as per Govt, contract policy.
GOVT.M.NAWAZ SHARIF HOSPITAL YAKKI GATE, LAHORE ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT
Stenographer,Junior Technician ,CT Scan Technician In Radiographer & Imaging Technology,Junior Technician. Laboratory Technician in pathology Technology,Store Keeper,Plumber,Generator Operator,Motor Mechanic (Auto),Driver(On Regular),Electrician,OT Attendant,X-Ray Attendant,Ward Servant,Aya,Mali,Baildar,Chowkidar,Gate Keeper,Stretcher Bearer,Ward Boy,Lab Attendant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 Recruitment shall be made as per Govt, contract appointment policy Govt, of the Punjab purely on merit
2 Attested Photocopies of documents including domicile of the Punjab. ID Card Academic Qualification and Experience certificate should be attached with the application
- Only candidate having Domicile & N IC of Punjab Districts are eligible to apply
- The application should be written on plain paper for which the post applied for should be written clearly.
- Maximum age relaxation will be 5 years as per Govt, policy.
- 10 years age relaxation admissible to the disable persons
7 03 years age relaxation for female candidates in addition to age relaxation mentioned in Sr. No 05.
- The merit list will be prepared as per Govt of the Punjab Rules/Policy and recruitment will be made strictly on merit.
9 I he quota for disable is 2% as per rules for which a certificate from recognized institute has to be presented.
10 20% quota of grade 1-5 is for the children of Govt, servants, present or retired of Grade 1-5
- 5% quota for women.
- 5% quota is reserved for minorities
- 05 maiks for Hafiz-e-Quran will be allowed.
14 Persons working in the Govt. Semi Govt, institution should send their application through
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be considered/entertained.
16 Applications against reserved seats, against various quotas, have to be submitted and mentioned specifically
17 Applications duly completed should reach the office of undersigned during office hours on or before 31-03-2015