GOVERNMENT TEACHING HOSPITAL SHAHDARA LAHORE MEDICAL OFFICERS JOBS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICERS BPS:17 ON ADHOC BASIS AT GOVERNMENT TEACHING HOSPITAL SHAHDARA LAHORE.
Applications are invited from candidates for appointment to the post of Medical Officers (BPS:17) on Adhoc basis through special selection committee. The candidates possessing the qualifications and other conditions as mentioned below:-
Medical Officer (BPSi7) Jobs:
Total Number of Posts:20
Prescribed Qualification: MBBS. Registration with PMDC. Regular House lob for 01 Year.
5 years general relaxation upper age limit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Recruitment will be made according to the pay scale of GovL of Punjab.
- Only cancSdates having CNIC and Domicile of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- The appointment will be made purely on merit for a period of one year on Adhoc basis, which will be
liable to termination on account of absence / unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
- The Adhoc appointments are nontransferable and any request for transfer will lead to immediate
termination of services of the applicant / employee concerned.
- The competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts and even cancel the recruitment
process if required.
- Monthly emoluments will be paid according to their basic pay scale and allowances.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
- Five year General Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible under the rules.
- the eligible candidates will be required to submit their applications along with attested copies of relevant documents i.e Matric, F.S.C, MB8S Domicile, CNIC, Registration with RMDC, two passport size photographs, Phone No. and other relevant documents up to 31-08-20XS until 02:00 PM in the Conference Room of Govt. Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore.
- The candidates will be required to appear for Interview in the office of Medical Superintendent Govt. Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore on 09-09-201S at 093X1 AM.
Medical Superintendent Govt. Teaching Hospital Shahdara, Lahore