Fatima Jinnah Women University(FJWU)Rawalpindi M.Phil/PhD Admission 2016
Fatima Jinnah Women University(FJWU)Rawalpindi open admission for M.Phil/PhD for session 2016. FJWU offers M.Phil/PhD programs consistent with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) criteria/requirement. It is a program requiring full time Students enrollment for course work.
Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) The Mall, Rawalpindi Admissions open for M. Phil. /Ph.D. 2016
Advertisement of fatima jinnah university M.Phil/ PhD admission 2016:
FJWU offers M.Phil. / Ph.D. Program, consistent with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) criteria/requirement. It is a program requiring full time student enrollment for course work.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form is July 20, 2016.
For admission in M.Phil applicants are required to have:
Minimum CGPA 2.5 (out of 4.0 in the Semester System) or 1st division (in the Annual System) in Masters / BS 4 years from any HEC recognized university (2nd Div Masters in English is acceptable, as per HEC ruling)
Minimum score of 50 in GAT General Test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) (Prior to admission to the M. Phil Program).
Fatima Jinnah University M.phil/PhD Admission form:
- Behavioral Sciences (i) Counseling Psychology Sixteen Years Education in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Behavioral Sciences 20
- Computer Sciences (i) Computer Sciences Sixteen years Education in Computer Science / Software Engineering 15
- Defence and Diplomatic Studies (i) Defence and Diplomatic Studies (DDS) Sixteen years Education in International Relations/ Defence & Diplomatic Studies (DDS)/Political Science / Defence & Strategic Studies (DSS)/ Conflict & Peace Studies. 15
- Economics (i) Economics Sixteen Years Education in Economics (only) 20
- Education (i) Education Sixteen Years Education in Education / M. Ed 20
- English (i) Literature Sixteen Years Education in English Language, Literature or Linguistics 15
(ii) Language / Linguistics 15
- Environmental Sciences
(i) Environmental Sciences Sixteen Years Education in Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemistry 20
(ii) Biotechnology Sixteen Years Education in Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Biological Sciences , Pharmaceutical Sciences (with major in Microbiology / Biotechnology and related fields) 20
(iii) Chemistry Sixteen Years Education in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry , Pharmaceutical Sciences 20
- Islamic Studies (i) Islamic Studies Sixteen years Education in Islamic Studies (knowledge of basic Arabic Language) 15
- Mathematics (i) Mathematics Sixteen years Education in Mathematics 15
- Public Administration (i) Public Policy & Governance Sixteen years Education in Public Administration/Business Administration/B.Com/BBIT/M.Com/Economics/International Relations/Defence & Diplomatic studies/Political Science and any other relevant field. 15
- Women Research & Resource Center (WRRC) (i) Higher Education Leadership & Management (HELM) (Distance Learning Program) Sixteen Years Education with a minimum three years work experience (for mid-career women on part time basis) 20
- NOC from the employer (if applicable)
N.B. Preference will be given to the students who have completed masters with Research Thesis.
For admission in Ph. D applicants are required to have:
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M. Phil/M.S/Equivalent
- Minimum score of 60 in GAT subject test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS), or ETS, USA in the area of specialization chosen at the PhD level (Prior to admission to the PhD Program)
- Supervisor’s Consent Letter
- NOC from the employer (if applicable).
N.B. Preference will be given to the students who have completed MS/M. Phil with Research Thesis.
Applications are invited for Ph.D. in the following departments:
- No Departments Eligibility Criteria No. of Seats
- Behavioral Sciences
M.Phil. or equivalent in Counseling, Clinical, Organizational Psychology, Applied Psychology and other relevant subject of Psychology/Behavioral Sciences from HEC recognized University 5 Psychology
- Environmental Sciences
MS/M. Phil in Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemistry , Biotechnology 5 Environmental Sciences (Chemistry)
5 Environmental Sciences (Biology)
5 Environmental Sciences (Biotechnology)
- Economics MS/M. Phil in Economics 5
- Education MS/M. Phil. in Education 5
1) The application forms can be downloaded from the university website www.fjwu.edu.pk and sent to the Admission Office along with a pay order / bank draft of Rs.1200/- in favor of Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi through post/courier/by hand.
2) Last Date for Submission of Application Form is July 20, 2016.
3) All information regarding Interview and Merit List would be displayed at University Notice Board and FJWU web-site. No Call letters would be sent for interview / admission offer / commencement of classes, etc.
4) Selected Candidates’ Interview List would be displayed on August 05, 2016.
5) Selected Candidates’ Interview would be held on August 10, 2016.
6) Candidates awaiting results must submit the Application Form within the due date. Late Results (if any) can be submitted separately in Admission Office by August 22, 2016.
7) Merit List would be displayed on August 25, 2016. (Subsequently, Waiting Lists may be put up, subject to the availability of seats).
For more information Please contact on these Numbers.
Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall, Rawalpindi
Ph: 051-9292920, Fax: 051- 9292921
E- mail: email@example.com