Women Development Department, Government of Punjab invites applications from prominent women from the following fields:
education, health, sports, religious harmony, agronomy, media, social activism, entrepreneur, performing arts (music/ drama/ theater/ fashion/ others), literature (poetry/ prose), visual arts (fine arts/ sculpture/ miniature/ graphic design/ architecture/ textile/ others), Law Enforcing Agencies, science and technology
(including IT/ environment) and non conventional professions for consideration for Fatima Jinnah Awards 2015.
NOMINATION CRITERIA FOR FJA 2015:
* At least 10 years (or more) experience in relevant field.
* Young achievers (aged 15-29) will also be considered in above mentioned fields.
* Awardees of national or international governmental awards are NOT eligible to apply.
* Application forms downloadable from women development department (wdd.punjab.gov.pk) or Lahore College for women website (lcwu.edu.pk) or collected from address given below.
* A handwritten personal statement/ cover letter from applicant highlighting her achievements and why she thinks she deserve this award (max 2 pages).
* Testimonials/ recommendations from at least 2 experts from the relevant field who are significantly known in the applicant’s area of specialization and bears no personal relationship to the applicant.
* Latest CV/ Resume of the applicant.
* Copy of CNIC of the applicant.
* Passport sized photo of applicant.
Interested candidates may send their applications with all relevant documents listed above till 22-12-2014 on the following address during office hours, i.e. 08:00 am to 04:00 pm-
Directorate of Women Development
455, G-IV, Johar Town, Lahore.
Phone No. 042-35315123