Azad Jammu & Kashmir Council Secretariat Islamabad Educational scholarships for Academic Session 2014-15 for the Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) State Subject Students
Applications for the grant of Scholarships are invited on prescribed Forms from the students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Nationals / Refugees of Jammu and Kashmir nominated by Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Biltistan / Secretary Nomination Board, Azad Jammu and Kashmir or who have secured admission on merit for the Academic Session 2014-2015, Applications on prescribed form appended below should reach the undersigned by 28th February, 2015. The applicants must fulfill instructions / criterion given on page-2 of the Application Form.
The Application Form containing printed instructions is also available on Azad Jammu and Kashmir Council Secretariat, Islamabad’s website: www.aikcouncil.com. Photocopy of the published Application Form is also acceptable.
This application is valid for only those students of J&K State Subjects who are enrolled in the academic session 2014-15. The students of Government Institutions or those of HEC recognized Institutions will only be eligible to appoly for the grant of Stipends/Scholarships.
Applications for award of fresh stipends on prescribed Form are invited from the J&K State Subject students who have been nominated by the Secretary, Nomination Board, AJ&K or who have obtained admission on general merit basis for the academic
iii. The applicants/students will be considered for grant of stipends on the basis of merit in the following disciplines and criteria:-
- Attested copies of the applicant’s State Subject Certificate/Domicile/Mark Sheets, CNIC/Form-B etc. must be attached with the application Forms.
- Only those applicants would be eligible for grant of stipend who have obtained at least 60% marks in the last examination.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date or carrying any misstatement will be rejected. Moreover, tampering of any entry in the application Form/Certificates shall renderthe applicant ineligible forgrant of stipends.
vii. Certificates i.e. mark sheets and domicile will be got verified from the concerned authorities. Action will be initiated against those who are found involved in forgery.
viii. Students who are getting stipends from other sources are not eligible.
- Applications for the course of study other than those mentioned above shall not be entertained.
- Those who have already been granted stipends during the previous years, their stipends will be renewed on receipt of their progress/promotion reports from their respective Institutions on “Renewal Form” duly attested.
- Applications received prior to the publication of this advertisement would not be entertained.
xii. Applications on prescribed Forms complete in all respect must reach the undersigned by 28-02-2015 through Registered Post.
(Gulzar Hussain Raja)
AJ&K Council Secretariat, H.No. 1-B, St No. 63, Sector G-6/4, Islamabad.