Agriculture university Faisalabad jobs 2014
Faisalabad: University of agriculture Faisalabad has announced various jobs in Faisalabad Campus on 19th December 2014 on Daily Express Newspapers.
University of Agriculture, Faisalabad SITUATION VACANT
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, FAISALABAD (PAKISTAN)
The Scholars (Pakistani nationals who are not married to a foreign national) holding Ph.D. degrees in the following disciplines may apply any time on the Prescribed Form obtainable free of cost on any working day during office hours from the Office of the Registrar (Personnel Section) and also available on University Website at http://www.uaf.edu.pk for the posts of Assistant Professors for making appointments under Tenure Track System with the prescribed
qualifications/criteria, mentioned below:-
Plant Breeding & Genetics, Agronomy, Entomology, Plant Pathology, Forestry, Range Management & Wildlife, Crop Physiology, Biotechnology (CABB), Soil & Environmental Sciences, Horticultural Sciences, Rural Sociology, Business Management Sciences, Agricultural Extension & Rural Development, Agricultural & Resource Economics, Structures & Environmental Engineering, Irrigation & Drainage, Farm Machinery & Power, Food Engineering, Fibre & Textile Technology, Food Science & Technology, Rural Home Economics, Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Parasitology, Clinical Medicine & Surgery, Pathology, Theriogenology, Microbiology, Animal Breeding & Genetics, Poultry Science, Livestock Management, Animal Nutrition & Feed Technology, Botany, Zoology & Fisheries, Chemistry & Biochemistry, Physics, Mathematics & Statistics, Pakistan Studies, English, Islamic Studies and Computer Science.
SALARY PACKAGE: Post Min Increment Maximum Stages
Assistant Professor 104,000 7,150 211,250 15
Ph.D./Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Any graduate of the University shall not be eligible for appointment on tenure track in the same department/institute/college of the University where he/she has obtained his/her terminal degree for at least 3-years following his/her graduation. (See AnnexH for clarification).
HEC Clarification (Annexure-H):
“Any graduate who is also an employee of the same University/Institution is eligible for appointment on Tenure Track in the same department of that University/ Institution from where he/she has obtained his/her terminal degree”.
Note: Version 2.0 clause 1.1(g) is relaxed for faculty of the University having minimum two years of experience at the same University vide above
- The tenure track process normally involves an initial term contract appointment of a faculty member for a period of three years. For a faculty member appointed at a junior rank (not higher than Assistant Professor) it will be followed by a second term contract appointment for an additional period of three years. A tenure decision must be made for such a faculty member in the third year of the second term contract appointment. Faculty members initially appointed at a junior rank will thus normally serve six years, before a final tenure decision is made. The services of a faculty member having tenure shall be terminated only for adequate cause, except at the normal retirement age or under extraordinary circumstances discussed in these statutes. c. Each candidate who wishes to be considered for the Tenure Track Scheme should prepare a comprehensive application dossier that includes letters of reference from his/her Ph.D. Supervisor as well as others from eminent researchers in his/ her area of specialization and all publications in internationally abstracted Journals, recognized for the purpose of appointment on Tenure Track by the Higher Education Commission.
- The candidates for Engineering disciplines will also supply a copy of registration certificate of Pakistan Engineering Council along with application.
- To be considered for appointment on Tenure Track, the candidate is required to resign or retire from any position held previously in any public/private Institution or Organization, except in the case that the candidate is incumbent of the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- The other terms and conditions for appointment under Tenure Track System may be seen by the candidates on HEC Website – www.hec.gov.pk
- The applications are required on Prescribed Form in quadruplicate with attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates with specific dates, publications, transcripts and a Bank Draft amounting to Rs.5,000/- drawn in favour of the Treasurer, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- Persons already employed in any Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies may, however, be sent to save time. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar (Personnel Section) before or on the last date for receipt of applications or on the date of interview, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. The existing University employees studying abroad will be considered in absentia. The candidates who are living abroad and unable to appear before the Selection Board, their interviews will be conducted by the Selection Board through Video Conferencing/ SKYPE. Two percent (2%) quota is reserved for disabled persons and five percent (5%) quota is also reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims). Shemales can apply, if eligible for the post applied for.
- All Government Employees who intend to apply for any post through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of their Attached Departments that there is no pending enquiry/outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their Annual Confidential Reports. These conditions are necessary for grant of Departmental Permission Certificate/No Objection Certificate (N.O.C.). The A.C.Rs grading for the last five years may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
- The University reserves the right;
- not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
- to short list the candidates on the basis of academic qualifications/test as may be prescribed by the University. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
iii. to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds. 6. The competent authority of the University decided that if a candidate appear before the Selection Board twice on different occasions for the same post and remained unsuccessful, he/she may not be called for an interview for the same post subsequently.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained. The applications should reach in the Office of the Registrar (Personnel Section) during office hours.